Current Job Openings
Sentry Bank has been growing for over 115 years and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who want to be part of a growing team. If that sounds like you, download the application, fill it out and send it back to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Join our Sentry Bank Team
If you want to work for a community bank, where you are not just a number, in a team-oriented environment, family-focused, Sentry Bank is the right place for you!
Sentry Bank is looking for an experienced Commercial Loan Officer to be responsible for new and existing commercial accounts at our St. Cloud location. Someone who has a positive attitude, likes building relationships, people-oriented, and has energy to go out and get business.
Essential Job Duties
- Develop and manage commercial account relationships
- Solicit for new business and interview applicants
- Communicate with customers throughout application and loan process
- Cross sell Bank products and services
- Collect and analyze financial and related data to establish creditworthiness
- Monitor customer’s account relationships through financial analysis and ongoing customer contact to increase retention and satisfaction, while minimizing risk
- Identify, cultivate, and maintain relationships with referral sources
- Manage a large commercial portfolio with minimal delinquency and runoff
- Able to handle multiple, complex transactions at a time
- Structure, coordinate, and underwrite all loans
- Handle new loan requests in conjunction with governmental loan programs
- Maintain through active participation, professional and community relationships, increasing the Bank’s visibility within the marketplace
- Keep current and maintain knowledge of changes in regulatory environment pertaining to commercial lending
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or related field and/or experience in the duties listed above. 5+ years of Commercial Lending experience required! This position requires strong communication, organization, and analytical skills.
Sentry Bank is an equal opportunity employer.